Friday, August 15, 2014

Quote-A-Day: Day 227

Every morning we wake up with a choice. Before we go to bed we can make the world a better place. Or not.#QuoteADay #Day227 #edchat #ASCDL2L

Every morning we’re presented with a choice.  We can wake up and go about the day looking to make the world a better place for everyone.

Or, we can choose not do this.

And, each morning, we’re blessed with the same choice.

While I would like to think that every day I leave a positive impact on everyone around me, I am certain that on some days, I fall into that “or not” category.  But, it is a great thing to know that the next morning, we all have the chance to start again.


While we may sometimes cringe at the repetitive nature of some of the work we do, we should never cringe at the fact that we are able to start each day fresh, and hopefully, as we lay down to sleep each evening, we can feel good about the positive impact on the world we’ve had.

No comments:

Post a Comment